Seek out an Alternative to a Black Day with a less stressful, Green Friday and Make a Difference
With all the hype, high-pressure sales tactics and related stress around Black Friday, why not seek out an alternative to a black day with a less stressful Green Friday?
For what purpose?
Setting aside the 23rd of November to be a Green Friday can make it a day with a difference; for your wellbeing, the shared environment and the people that make the products that you buy.
- Getting outdoors to wintry greenery – away from enormous queues, crowded shops or cooped up with laptops to hunt down a deal will de-stress and do wonders for your health and happiness.
- Indulge in some conscious consumerism – organic or Fairtrade certified.
The Soil Association or Fairtrade symbols on a product are the marks of an effective and ethical supply chain.
Four reasons why:
- Organic is better for the environment
- Organic also heavily restricts the use of chemicals
- The health of workers is always a priority
- Fair price & trade for all
Either way – spending a Green Day will make a difference to your wellbeing, your wallet and positively impact those involved in the supply chain and the environment.
For Green Friday Shopping:
- Fou furnishings is offering 20% off to celebrate Green Friday till Monday the 26th of November with the code: GREENFRIDAY. Online at www.foufurnishings.com or call: t +(0)141 644 5211 and +44 (0)208 292 4096.
- The UK Soil Association gift guide – https://www.soilassociation.org/organic-living/organic-christmas/gift-guides/organic-gifts-and-stocking-fillers/