Welcome to our website. We want your experience of fou furnishings’ web site to be as enjoyable as possible. If, after reading these terms and conditions and browsing our web site, you still have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can print off these terms or store them on your computer for future use.
- Use of the Site
- Contract of Sale
- Statutory Rights
- Website Disclaimer
- Copyright Notice
The term "fou furnishings" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. Fou furnishings is the trading name of Connor McIntosh Ltd whose registered office is 12 Waterside Gardens, Carmunnock, Glasgow, G76, 9AL, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is SC223154, registered in Scotland. Our VAT registration number is 680 4832 25. The term "you" refers to the customer or viewer of our website.
Use of the Site
- Your access to this site is for personal use. You must not use any material contained on this site for commercial or illegal purposes.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without fou furnishings’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland. This does not affect you statutory rights. We are happy to consider enquiries from out with the United Kingdom, we give no warranty that use of this website complies with applicable non-UK laws or regulations.
- We reserve the right to suspend the site if required for operational, regulatory, legal or other necessary reasons.
- We reserve the right to revise these Terms & Conditions, such updates will become effective as soon as they are posted on the site and your continued use of the Site will be taken as acceptance of these revisions.
The seller of the product is Connor McIntosh Ltd, trading under fou furnishings. Our contact details are 12 Waterside Gardens, Carmunnock, Glasgow G76 9A, United Kingdom or email email@example.com.
Contract of Sale
A contract of sale between you, the customer and fou furnishings is deemed to exist once your order has been accepted by fou furnishings. The contract will be concluded in English. We will send an acknowledgement email on receipt of your order to advise you of that the order has been received and is being processed. The email will contain an order number which you can quote should you need to speak to us for any reason. To create a contract of sale between you and fou furnishings, please follow the simple instructions on the screen which will take you through placing an order on our Website.
Completing the Order
When placing an order at www.foufurnishings.com, you are indicating that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. By completing and submitting this order, you, the customer, are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. If at any time during the confirmation process you require to make changes to your order, you can 'Review order' before submission.
The last stage is 'Submit order' where you will be asked to submit your preferred method of payment via the Secure Payment Page. If for any reason, your order is not accepted by us, any monies that have been debited will be refunded immediately.
The product you buy from us is 100% organic cotton, Fairtrade or natural as described. We have made every effort to ensure product is as described through testing and certification. We cannot accept liability for any non-conformity of product which has arisen due to reasons out with our direct control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Pricing & Availability
The prices quoted on the web site include VAT and exclude delivery costs. For information on delivery costs, please see our Delivery Information. We are not always able to absorb the cost of delivery, but will endeavour to keep the costs as low as possible.
On occasion, lack of availability may occur. We will update the website if for any reason there a product is running low on stock and advise you prior to acceptance of your order.
None of the Terms and Conditions of Sale will affect your statutory rights as a consumer in relation to the quality, fitness for purpose or description of the goods supplied.
For the following sections please click to view further details:
The information contained in this website is for information purposes. The information is provided by fou furnishings and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, liability is excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, for any loss or damage including, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of fou furnishings. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
This website and its content is copyright of fou furnishings - © 2014. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.